Skip to main content.

Written By Vanora

June 30, 2018, 5:14 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Isolde

Two hours of your time.

As much wine as we want.

No husbands. That's the ransom for your second favorite pair of pants.

Until then they're mine.

Written By Fredrik

June 30, 2018, 4:38 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

From :Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject :humor

Heard a good one recently. So a woman goes to a costume party, right? Man asks her "What are you supposed to be?" And she declares "I am a harp!" Ah, but he protests "Your costume is too small to be a harp!" And the irate Lady irritably replies with "Are you calling my a lyre!?"

Yes, I am in a good mood. I often am, these days, cannot imagine why.

Written By Jasher

June 30, 2018, 3:53 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

The last time my teeth hurt like this, I had been punched in the mouth. I'm not having candy ever again.

Written By Marian

June 30, 2018, 2:46 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Sparte

Don't listen to my sister. Exercise to forget. It leads to passing out just like drinking. You wake up the next day aching. It spends a lot more energy and improves your body.

Written By Monique

June 30, 2018, 2:30 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Sparte

Drink to forget. And then actually forget. It works, I promise.

Written By Monique

June 30, 2018, 2:28 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Marian

I did gift you a tree for your birthday, but I promise that wasn't a commentary on your age!

Written By Thesarin

June 30, 2018, 2:19 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Sparte

I said the same to a man named Eshkorin of Greenblood, when I was nearabouts your age. Different words in a different tongue in a different world, but even so.

I'll pass on what he told me, all them years ago:

If you find a trick to manage it, do let me know.

Written By Marian

June 30, 2018, 1:56 p.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Eirene

I don't have any spare sword rattles but I do know a skilled crafter that could make you some.

Written By Marian

June 30, 2018, noon(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Joscelin

You are /not/ old. Because if you are, then I am too. I have far too much invested in my current duties to allow a minor issue like age get in the way.

Written By Carita

June 30, 2018, 10:24 a.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Coraline

We really met on the Tour of Thrax, and though we didn't get a chance to talk much then, the after-effects, I believe, of having spent that time together led to seeking one another out.

I had not thought such an easy friendship would bloom, but after getting to know Princess Coraline, I wonder, how could any person NOT completely adore her? Very sweet, very kind, and warmly genuine. Defender of friendships; no one can talk poorly about those she cares about. Witty and smart, with a hint of mischief, and quick to laugh and enjoy those around her.

I am truly honored to call her friend.

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your new adventures to come, at least the ones you can share, as you've now earned your Knighthood!

Congratulations, sweet mermaid. That things will done knee-deep in seawater seems so very fitting.

Written By Ariella

June 30, 2018, 10:19 a.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Bliss

Everyone that burns has to learn from the pain.

(Credit: Fred Durst.)

Written By Sparte

June 30, 2018, 10:06 a.m.(2/10/1009 AR)

I write to reflect on myself as often as I write for any other reason. It has been a strange path my life has taken. I have friends I never expected to find, and enemies that were equally beyond my imagining a scant few years ago. I have found family and lost people I thought were unbreakable.

The bittersweet feeling of loss is profound some days, like this one. I just wake up with my mind on those who arn't here anymore, that I'd like to share with. Or worse, those who are still here but whose story has brought them to a far different place. Tears well up and want to escape, want to carry that pain away like the first tears did. Yet my tears do not carry my memories away with them. Those memories remain, and I must find a way to carry them in grace.

There are other times I find my eyes dry, my hands calm. In the face of loss or horrible things, I do not waver. Yet is that better? That numbness never happened until after the Silent War, and it grew more common after the Pirate War. I feel it is something to be frightened of, for what if one day I am numb entirely?

I talk to old soldiers, to veterans who've served as long as I've drawn breath. My struggle, my feelings, they arn't unique. They're painfully common. Most days are a balance between those two extremes, and I hope one day I will learn to keep my balance.

Written By Bliss

June 30, 2018, 4:29 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

You cannot burn away what has always been aflame.

(Credit: Nikita Gill)

Written By Joscelin

June 30, 2018, 3:08 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Morrighan

They did. And they kept telling me 'a stitch in time, saves nine'.

And I'll be darned. They were right.

Written By Morrighan

June 30, 2018, 3:06 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Joscelin

Oh, that sounds terrible. Sew very terrible. Bet they had you in stitches.

Written By Joscelin

June 30, 2018, 3:04 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Morrighan

So I found myself in a room full of tailors today. I tell you what. You want to find yourself at the mercy of puns?

All the sewing jokes. So many.

And all strung so seamlessly together.

Written By Fredrik

June 30, 2018, 2:05 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Joscelin

You really aren't old, though, trust me.

Written By Joscelin

June 30, 2018, 1:48 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

Tomorrow is my birthday.

Austen is right.

I -am- old.

Written By Shae

June 30, 2018, 1:31 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

The world shifts, as the seasons do, but it's deeper. Is there change on the wind? A scent of something new on the air? Will the prey become the hunter and the predator beg for mercy?

Written By Coraline

June 30, 2018, 12:17 a.m.(2/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Thena

Your words fill me with a gratitude I can't begin to describe. Every possible word I can think of pales in comparison to the scale.

Thank you.

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry