Skip to main content.

Written By Coraline

May 20, 2018, 11:09 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Hmm, I really should read more. Too bad I can't train and read at the same time. I wonder if that is possible....

Written By Coraline

May 20, 2018, 11:08 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

I love the fact that I can be so busy. Now if only I could keep all the details straight. Hmmmm

Written By Coraline

May 20, 2018, 11:07 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Family! No idea how to understand any of them! I need an decoder.

Written By Galen

May 20, 2018, 11:04 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Cassima

Book,

We will soon be departing for a multi-purpose mission that will test my men in multiple ways. I pray that the gods are with us on this journey and that we return to Arx in one piece victorious. Truly, I must to a point thank my dearest cousin Cassima for this cause and we shall no doubt bring her some small amount of honor.

Written By Alarissa

May 20, 2018, 11:03 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Driskell

I want cookies. Why oh why did he have to write about Brother Driskell's cookies. I've been so very well behaved. Fruit. Lots of fruit. An abundance of fruit and yet... simple words in my husbands whites and now here I am writing in mine about that which I suddenly desire. I shall behave. Eat more fruit.

Written By Marius

May 20, 2018, 11:02 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

I've stared enough at Monique's statue that I'm starting to appreciate the details in the craftsmanship.

Spirits take me.

Written By Dagon

May 20, 2018, 10:53 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Coraline

I hope you keep every ounce of perseverance that you have shown thus far. Keep with what you want to get out of life, and I have no doubt that nothing will be able to stand in your way.

Written By Dagon

May 20, 2018, 10:52 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Juliana

Enjoyable exchanges between potentially imaginary individuals writing about fiction that happens in the most verbose of settings. Perhaps someday I will meet the real one.

Written By Jhond

May 20, 2018, 10:42 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Surprise visits from old friends! Can make for an interesting day

Written By Dominique

May 20, 2018, 10:31 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

*wedding gown sketches*

Written By Dominique

May 20, 2018, 10:25 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

It isn't long before the wedding. My stomach hurts. Is it jitters or something else?

Written By Lumen

May 20, 2018, 10:17 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

It seems doubly tragic not to embrace what might otherwise have been bountiful, loving friendships cemented in shared grief. I sincerely hope those in pain find common ground in honoring their fallen loved one, even when things are most acrimonious between them -- as it would appear is currently the case.

Written By Juliana

May 20, 2018, 10:15 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Aethan

You can say I told you so.

Written By Briseis

May 20, 2018, 10 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Orazio

I was so /so/ honored to meet Father Orazio at dinner last evening with Aleksei. I must have jotted down at least a half dozen churchly questions beforehand, but realized halfway through the dinner I was far more interested to learn about him than get him sermonizing for my benefit. I admit, I walked in starstruck, but left feeling even greater admiration for him after our discussion. He’s a kind man, and one I hope to speak with more in the immediate future.

Written By Cleo

May 20, 2018, 9:59 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Bliss

I am so sorry those men who are supposed to be good and true treated you so poorly. The superiority of these 'nobles' makes their titles ill fitting of them.

My people will never bend a knee to ones such as them. I hope you never do as well.

Written By Cleo

May 20, 2018, 9:57 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Petal

I am so glad the perfume came out so well for your natural scent! Sometimes it does not mix well and can ruin both to be not good together.

I hope your wearing it gets much appreciation for you and for my scents!

Written By Cleo

May 20, 2018, 9:56 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

I am not sure what to think of these southerners. Even the 'northerners' are still southerners to me. They think in terms that I do not agree with, they think there way is the only way that there must be.

I never felt Abandoned until I became a 'Prodigal'. It is very sad.

I am very grateful for those who do not try and push their beliefs on me and accept me for who I am.

Written By Fredrik

May 20, 2018, 9:43 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

From: The desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: frivolity

Well, this seems a marque-d improvement over the rather caustic environment of the Whites the last couple weeks!

Written By Fairen

May 20, 2018, 9:41 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Ailith

Todays events were reMarqably entertaining. I would love for such an interaction again soon.

Written By Joscelin

May 20, 2018, 9:20 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

[the scholar notes the subject squealed and clapped her hands]

Look! Puns!

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry