Skip to main content.

Written By Dycard

June 9, 2018, 10:04 a.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

Two weeks in Arx, and life becomes more interesting by the day.

I have new clothes. More than that, I have the most beautiful clothing I have ever possessed to go with the most spectacular sword. Thank you, sister. Thank you, Mistress Petal. Thank you once again, Mirari.

I have met the King, and I have encountered more of the nobility than I had realised existed, from the great Princes and Princesses to the mere kin of Barons such as myself. To see the titles traced out on paper is one thing, but to see the living, breathing reality is something else. The clothing, and the surroundings, are so lovely that I have not the words to express them. From the Abyss of a Reaver's stinking ship to the Elysium that is Arx, it feels as though I drown in style and taste and opulence.

And yet, with my freedom restored in mind as well as body, there is one question that goes unanswered. What will be my role in this world? Will I strive to master the airs and graces of the diplomat? Will I take up the sword and follow my brother, or learn the command of men and vessels? Will I pledge to the Faith, or the Crown, or the Guard? I do not know, and for now I will do the things of which my sister and New Hope have most need. Arx spreads before me, and all things in this place are possible - now I must needs find the place which is uniquely my own.

Written By Cullen

June 9, 2018, 9:38 a.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Morrighan

Happy Birthday to you, then! Since you were so gracious as to make me the clothes I wear and take such delight in, I shall make sure to take you for a heavy bout of drinking followed by beating one another up, as is right and proper for two redheads celebrating a day of birth.

Written By Barik

June 9, 2018, 7:52 a.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Valarian

There's a man I met two weeks ago out on the road towards the Spirits. His was a tall frame - a tallness only and often tied to Northerners - with bronzed, long hair and a strictly fox-like expression about his ego-driven countenance. He made mockery of me at a moment of weakness, and I made the mistake of seeing it as a stain upon my honor- a mistake it was, for I soon came to understand that there's more to what meets the eye. While outwardly urbane and cynical, thus far in my many interactions with mister Harrow I've come to understand that within the shell of strainingly tight leather and choked hindquarters lies a man of relatable pragmatism, who doesn't quite take himself as deliberate as others of his profession do. Being the funereal man that I am, stultifyingly dull to a pulse, I challenged a small set of mocking notions he threw my way and was regarded with nothing but humbling reaction, and apology. He taught me a valuable lesson;

Cutting implements come fashioned in more than steel and rubicund.

Written By Calaudrin

June 9, 2018, 6:50 a.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

People are giving away puppies?! It was my birthday recently and I'm disappointed no one gave me one!

Actually no, no, no. Scratch that. I don't need a dog. This massive bird would just eat it.

Esoka says it means me no harm, but I know better. It watches me. It's even larger than when we left for the south.

At any rate, I'm thirty-nine now! It's a solid age and I'm not dead yet.

Written By Sina

June 9, 2018, 6:36 a.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

First Brother Driskell, now thirteen more Scholars have died. Something terrible is happening. If someone knows what is going on, I think now would be the time to tell us. In the meantime, I think perhaps I shall linger within the company of others whenever possible, just to be safe.

Written By Morrighan

June 9, 2018, 6:27 a.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

Another year passes, and it has been an interesting one, for sure. I'm still breathing and not dead yet, so that's gift enough. Happy birthday to me.

Written By Merek

June 9, 2018, 5:18 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Harper

It was nice to catch up with you! You are a wonderful friend.

Written By Merek

June 9, 2018, 5:17 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

It was quite an interesting week, although not the best perhaps. I hope that I can find some of the flowers that I'm looking for.

Written By Bliss

June 9, 2018, 4:31 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Never let it be said that I do anything at all halfway.

Written By Elgana

June 9, 2018, 2:50 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Duarte

Thank you very much!

Written By Duarte

June 9, 2018, 2:43 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Elgana

Happy birthday. My how the time flies!

Written By Fredrik

June 9, 2018, 1:43 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

From: Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Prince Biscuit

The tag reads 'Prince Biscuit'. That is...Adorable, actually. This dog is already wet, and right after I let him down to write this journal, he promptly attempted to leap overboard and swim in the ocean. Of course, had to put a stop to that because it's a bit of a fall from the window of my cabin, but after I put this into the records, I'll let him go to the beach to satisfy him. This dog is clearly Thraxian, are we sure that it came from Prince Ainsley?

Who I thank for this very generous gift.

Written By Verity

June 9, 2018, 1:08 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Ainsley

Lord Pancake has come under my care, or am I under his care? It's difficult to see who is the master or mistress and behind those adorable eyes I'm pretty sure lurks a highly manipulative soul. Cuteness is most definitely a weapon.

Thank you, Prince Ainsley!

Written By Talen

June 9, 2018, 12:43 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Victus

I'll have Antonio issue letters of marque to the pirate animals to become privateers too.

Written By Kenna

June 9, 2018, 12:35 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Silas

Silas,

HE GAVE ME A PUPPY.

Written By Silas

June 9, 2018, 12:25 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Kenna

:(

Written By Kenna

June 9, 2018, 12:24 a.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Ainsley

I HAVE A NEW WHITE FLUFFY PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCE AINSLEY IS THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE.

Written By Felicia

June 8, 2018, 11:32 p.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Wheelspinner
---------------
---------------
---------------

Written By Reese

June 8, 2018, 11:17 p.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

I had the pleasure of going to Countess Reigna's home and it was such a welcoming and warm place. I recommend visit the Keaton's, they keep an awesome home.

Written By Eleyna

June 8, 2018, 11:06 p.m.(12/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Victus

If the rumors I hear are true, you did try to cut a cake with an ax. So, if the very, very large crazy boot fits...

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry