Skip to main content.

Written By Skye

June 22, 2018, 3:47 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Stefano

We never got the chance to get to know one another. A brief message, no answer. Perhaps I should have tried harder but I was a virtual stranger and I didn't want to force the connection. Now we will never meet.

Written By Reigna

June 22, 2018, 3:16 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Victus

I fully understand. I cannot tell you how many times I have discovered a bit of spit up on my sleeve or shoulder, and that is after changing twice. The times I've felt hairs ripped from my scalp, or 'accidents' during changing. Despite it all, I treasure my time with them.

Written By Victus

June 22, 2018, 2:14 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

I've heard a lot of people say to me, 'why don't you just let the nannies deal with it' whenever I talk about any small problem with the children.

To which I would reply, I put half the work into creating these little fuckin' monsters. I'm not waiting a decade for them to quit their babbling and spitting before I can enjoy being a dad. Raising them is half the challenge and I do like some challenges.

Written By Fredrik

June 22, 2018, 1:31 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

From: Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Age

It is rare that I feel old. Oh certainly, I feel that I am not eighteen anymore, and although I am more than able to do most things with energy and grace still, I can tell it is not with the vigor I used to have. But it is a small enough difference that I rarely feel 'old.'

But today is an exception.

Written By Aiden

June 22, 2018, 1:30 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Nisaa

My dear friend Nisaa. It's been a while since we crossed paths, much to my dismay. Though she's one of those friends that if distances grows prolonged, whenever it is that you get back together, nothing will seem amiss. I'm proud to retain her as my protege and am looking forward to all the good she can do, although I know we were both struck by personal tragedies in the war, I love this woman as a dear friend. I couldn't be more proud of her. And goodness, she's probably one of the BEST models in all of Arx!

Written By Aiden

June 22, 2018, 1:28 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Kenna

It's been over a month now that Lady Kenna Whitehawk has been my protege. I have so much pride to see her take flight on her own and often times I am coming to her for help, in matters of economics. It helps she's also a social butterfly where I am not. I couldn't be happier to work with her, it keeps my connection to House Whitehawk stronger than ever.

Written By Luca

June 22, 2018, 12:56 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Orelia

I would just like to state, for the matter of the record, that while I did take on Orelia Stonewood as a protege, I am in no way responsible for this haze and drinking business. She returned to Arx like this.

Still, I am proud of her slowly growing tolerance.

Now, if someone could me the great favor of sending along a missive with some guidance, I confess, I have no idea what to do with a protege. Do you just throw silver at them? Beat on them with a wooden training blade? Do you send them questing? This is the winter of my many questions.

Written By Preston

June 22, 2018, 12:36 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Jeffeth

How does anyone not recognise Sir Jeffeth? He can gather geese with a rake.

Written By Daemon

June 22, 2018, 12:16 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Thena

Squee!

Written By Thena

June 22, 2018, 12:09 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

I feel...good. Today I feel good.

Written By Esoka

June 22, 2018, 11:41 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Aurelian

I did not know Prince Aurelian Valardin, either as the boy who was lost to his family or as the man who wore that name for decades after that boy’s tragic death. I also did not know well those murdered by his actions, or hurt by the other black acts done by him. My part in discovering the truth of what he was seemed a small thing at the time, but was a piece added to a larger puzzle by many others. Even if the picture was grim in the end, at least he can hurt no one else. I pray for those who were harmed by him, and the souls of those who’ve gone to the Queen of Endings because of him. As for him who called himself Aurelian Valardin, I pray to the Sentinel that justice has been done.

Written By Aahana

June 22, 2018, 11:01 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Obssession seems to grow away.
Be fear not I shall not fade.
Walking along roads covered with trees.
Reminding myself how I am free.
My heart will heal.
It isn't much of a deal.
Someone worthy with come along.
Of this I know I am not wrong.

Written By Mae

June 22, 2018, 10:52 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Murder of Crows Darts and Drinking Winter 1009!

Can you believe it's already 1009?

In the world of darts! Melody Nameless bested Sir Jeffeth in the final round with a score of 145 to 144! So close! The top throw of the night was from Melody herself, earlier in the tournament, with 146 points.

The drinking tournament was won by Princess Reese Grayson! She put down more Brother Winston's Winter Wry Whiskey* than even Sir Jeffeth! Congratulations Princess Reese!

A big thanks to everyone that showed up, and everyone who donated more than needed to partake. All the profits go to keeping the Crow Soup Kitchens (yes, we have two now!) running.

*In small text at the bottom.*
*Not endorsed by, supported by, or approved by the Faith of the Pantheon.

Written By Eleyna

June 22, 2018, 10:36 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Stefano

I should have done more to protect you. I should have done more for you, period.

I am sorry, my friend.

Written By Lucita

June 22, 2018, 10:36 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

All this talk of rocking chairs!

It makes me think perhaps I should get a couple commissioned for the nursery so both the twins can be rocked at the same time. Thank goodness for nannies!

(and that is NOT a hint to give me one!)

Written By Gianna

June 22, 2018, 10 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

The second performance at the Spirits was less successful than the first, I think. Though patrons didn't seem impressed by the song sung in their native tongue, they warmed considerably to the bawdy tune that followed. I have to wonder if moving directly to a bawdy tune for the second performance was a wise move.

Written By Orelia

June 22, 2018, 9:44 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Eegads, I have a patron. Though people seem generally to look at me askance when I tell them just who it is...

I remain uncertain quite what the Prince sees in me. Perhaps nothing more than a shared passion for apathy. And haze. And whiskey. But, if imy proclivities ensure training under arguably one of the finest Champions in the Guild, then so be it!

Written By Orelia

June 22, 2018, 9:39 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

An eventful few days, following my return to Arx. While I have thrown myself into training with the Champions, I have still found the time to reacquaint myself with the city and its various establishments. Being rather fond of rum and music of the bawdy sort, I find myself partial to spending time in the Ebb and Flow.. but there's something to be said for the subdued comfort of the Black Fox, too. And the company one finds there is rather more forthright, which suits me well. I met one particularly buxom healer whose company was most palatable.

My room within the Keep needs some sprucing up, however. That ought to be my main task today, having accomplished little more than a rather unsteady walk, yesterday.

Note to self: a combination of whiskey, coffee, haze and dust is perhaps -not- the breakfast of Champions, after all. Unless you're Luca.

Written By Khanne

June 22, 2018, 9:17 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Gwenna

You are far too kind to me. I just happened to visit Lottie's and see the treats. I had to share them! They are wonderful! (Thank you Lovely Lottie!) I am glad I am able to make you smile when you didn't know yo needed to. Hopefully, this is a trend that spreads to others and that can continue on for some time. Smiles, true, happy smiles, are beautiful!

Written By Violet

June 22, 2018, 6:38 a.m.(1/21/1009 AR)

It has been an interesting week so far. Thefts and Murders and Shining Coins. I was doing payroll. My eyes still have a blur. I am keeping an eye on whites to see if anyone has an idea of what that was. My condolences go out to House Gilden. I can't say I have personally known any of those who have been murdered recently, but I know the pain of losing those closest to you all too well. I do hope that the culprit is caught and justice done soon. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for them on my patrols.

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry